Monday, January 17, 2011

first day

Had 2 classes today...
1) Teaching Reading in early grades
2) Global Trends

Both were really interesting. They seem like they are going to be  A LOT of work and on top of that I'm going to do work study in admissions in order to hopefully contribute towards my tuition bill and knock down the amount of student loans I'm going to have after I graduate. So this semester is going to be a very busy one!! I'm working on homework now and going to make myself a bowl of ice cream and then head to bed. I have an 8 o'clock tomorrow morning and a FULL day ahead of me!

8-9:15am- Education Psychology
9:30-10:45am- History & Philosophy of Education
1-2:15pm- Essentials of Instruction in Early Grades
4-7pm- work study (training)

still wanting a cuddly kitten to live with us :-) Craigslist has a bunch that are free around this area...I think we're probably going to get one this weekend! There's one that we have emailed back and forth on, the kitten is white and has one blue eye and one brown eye. She's PRECIOUS! And would be nice to keep us company and give us something to do around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment