I'm officially all moved in! The new place is great. I've already cooked several meals on the new stove for my friends and me. I've been working on decorating my room for the past few days since I have been snowed in since Sunday! These people in Georgia have no idea what to do with themselves when they get snow. I will give them credit though, we got A LOT of snow...almost a foot! It's been a long time since I've seen this much snow.
I spent all day Monday sledding with friends and drinking hot chocolate. It's not so bad being able to get all settled in without having to go to classes. It's been a very relaxing few days but I'm about ready to go crazy. Classes have been canceled until Monday due to the roads being iced over and such. The roads in Georgia are a lot worse than the roads in Tennessee, and my new apartment is actually in Tennessee. So I was able to get down to Walmart yesterday for the first time this week, but if I were to head towards school I may run into some trouble on the roads.
All of the professors have been sending their syllabi via email to us...so believe it or not, I have quite a bit of reading to do and notes to take! It's a good thing that I have 4 days ahead of me with no plans so that I can get it all done. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment