| our kitchen! |
| my bathroom, pretty girly |
| lots of storage, and my favorite rug!! |
| art that I made last night! |
| I think I need a bedskirt....and maybe to move those picture frames above my bed down just a touch :-/ |
| my desk- where I'll be spending most of my time |
| a little dark, but this is the view from the door to my room |
| i love paper lanterns |
| put this bookshelf together all by myself! :-) |
| got those frames at walmart for $3 each! I couldn't believe it |
| fun pillows that I had in my dorm room from World Market I LOVE that place |
| the view from my room |
| view again, without the blinds in the way I'm pretty spoiled! |
| our family room |
| enjoying a fire while we were snowed in! PTL for the duraflame logs |
| view from the kitchen window that flat area is a trail for biking, jogging, hiking, etc. Will be nice once the weather warms up! |
No comments:
Post a Comment