Monday, January 24, 2011

reflecting...

I just finished my homework for my class in an hour so I have some time to kill. I've had a great weekend! Spent a lot of time with my old roommate, Courtney. It was great to see her! I got quite a bit of work done this weekend and was able to clean my room as well. I had a meeting with some of the other "soon to be" seniors on the soccer team last night. They all came over for dinner at my new place and we talked about what we want the next season to look like and how we might go about achieving that. We're going to meet often as a group of 5 girls and constantly communicate to one another. I will be leading a small group of about 6 girls from my team starting in the next few weeks. It's crazy to think that I am finally a "senior" on the soccer team. The true seniors don't play in the spring of their last year, so the juniors (rising seniors) take over and get things rolling. I've really been looking forward to this my entire time on the team and now it's finally here. Very hard to believe.

What's even harder to believe is that I'm going to be (hopefully) teaching in 2 years. (2 YEARS!!???) I just can't believe how quickly all of this has gone by and it's really exciting to think about what the future holds. I hope that these next few years I am in school, I will develop into the best teacher that I can possibly be. The classes that I'm taking this year are really great and have me looking forward to implementing these theories and activities and such into my own classroom. It's a really great time in my life and I am enjoying it thoroughly. I can't be more pleased with the way things are going right now, I am truly blessed! Thanks to all of you for being so supportive and loving towards me!! You have no idea how much all of you mean to me and affect me. It's wonderful to have such a great family. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment