Friday, April 8, 2011

spring is here!

This picture is from our website but is pretty accurate of how campus has been looking lately. The weather has been wonderful which really helps keep me in a good mood! :-)

As most of you guys know, I was sick last weekend and am still trying to get over that. I have a bunch of stuff in my chest still and soccer has been really tough this week. But I am definitely feeling much better now and am very happy about it. It's impossible to keep up with everything when you're sick...and in college, at least at Covenant, when you miss a day or two of classes and you can't do any schoolwork for a few days, you get SO BEHIND! I have been playing catch up non-stop since I've felt up to doing schoolwork. It's been crazy and I still feel like I'm sinking in over my head. But I'm going to use this weekend to catch up on everything and maybe even get ahead. These last few weeks of school are going to be tough to press through, but can you believe I will be a SENIOR in about 3 weeks? I can't. Where has the time gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment