(I'm really making this more for myself...if I see things I like, it makes me feel better if I write it down somewhere) haha
kim- i know you like lists, so this should help!
1) http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=footwr_casual&footwr_style=&footwr_size=&footwr_color=&footwr_price=&product_id=1077960257&Page=all
--love those!!
2) http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=footwr_dressy&footwr_style=&footwr_size=&footwr_color=&footwr_price=&product_id=2000012198&Page=1#
-- OBSESSED!!!! (brown)
3)http://www.jcrew.com/womens_factory_category/Exclusives/PRDOVR~10807/99102246270/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~205+17+4294966535~15~~~~~~~/10807.jsp
--I really need black shorts and have needed them for about 3 years now...haha FINALLY found what I was looking for. The regular J.crew website didn't even have them in black, had to resort to the outlet.
4) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rubbish-mixed-knit-infinity-scarf/3128441?origin=category&resultback=2003
--can't ever go wrong with scarves. I literally wear one every single day. Funny thing is that I don't have just a plain, ivory one (this happens to work for winter & summer...perfect).
5) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/h-i-p-pinch-front-tee-juniors/3150795?origin=category&resultback=4306
--loving this style of top right now and this print is super cute. <3
6) http://store.americanapparel.net/mt497w.html?cid=211
(CAUTION: this website is very "natural", "indie", "alternative" and does have models without bras and such...just as a warning...it can be offensive for all you old geezers reading this. hehe) -size XS in peppered grey :-)
7) http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/women/wallets/checkbook_wallets/key_per_zip_clutch-sl2700p.html?departmentCategoryId=30000&N=0&Va=69&Ns=p_wsc3|0||p_weight|0&rec=9&pn=c&imagePath=SL2700757
--LOVE THIS! perfect summer wallet...i like "retro" or "khaki multi"
...I'm sure I'll find more things to add :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment